Cancellationplan holiday insurance has been specially designed for holidays in the UK. Cancellationplan offers you all the things you’d expect from a great travel insurance policy as well as a number of key benefits designed specifically to take care of you on your holiday in the UK.
Summary of Cover, Limits and Excesses
The table below provides a summary of cover offered by Cancellationplan. Full terms & conditions and excesses are shown in the Insurance Policy.
- Limit per person (up to)
(unless otherwise shown)
- cost of the holiday
(max. £4,000) per party
- £25 per 24hrs/£500 total
- £400(£20 / 24hrs)
- £30 first 6 hours
£15 each additional 6 hours
£90 in total
- £30 per 24 hrs
£150 in total
- £200 per vehicle
- £75 per 24hrs (£750 in total per vehicle)
- £75 per 24 hrs (£750 in total per vehicle)
- Overall cost - per vehicle
- £50 per 24 hrs
- Excess per person
(unless otherwise shown)
- £40(£15 loss of deposit per party)
- Nil(£100 damage to accommodation per party)
For £8.80 you can delete the standard excess. This will mean that in the event of a claim, the standard excess is reduced to Nil.
Cancellationplan does not cover claims where at the time of booking your journey, taking out insurance or paying any further balance or instalments:
1. The insured person:
- is aware of any set of circumstances which could reasonably have been expected to give rise to a claim; or
- has suffered from a chronic or recurring medical condition during the previous twelve months UNLESS permission is obtained from the treating doctor of fitness to travel at the time of booking; or
- is travelling against the advice of a doctor or medical professional such as a dentist or where they would have been if they had sought their advice before beginning the journey; or
- knows that they will need treatment or consultation at any medical facility during the journey; or
- is travelling for the purpose of obtaining and/or receiving any elective surgery, procedure or hospital treatment.
2. The person whose condition gives rise to a claim:
- is receiving, or on a waiting list for treatment in a hospital or nursing home; or
- is awaiting the results of any tests or investigations; or
- has been given a terminal prognosis.
If the insured person has an existing medical condition for which consultation or treatment has been received during the 6 months prior to the date of issue of the policy, the excesses under Cancellation/Curtailment and Medical repatriation & other expenses are increased from £40 to £80.
Please see page 3 of the Policy Wording ‘Important – Medical Conditions’ for full details.
Yo will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the polcy documents – click here to download it for free.